iThink offers installation services for newcomers to WordPress and people who wish to have the platform and their StudioPress Theme professionally installed for them. In order for us to install the platform, you will need to have a website domain and hosting service already in place. Once your hosting information is provided, we will take care of the rest. If you are still looking for a domain and hosting solution check out a few of our hosting partners or contact us for further assistance.
Take a look at our packages below and decide what works best for your particular needs.
BASIC WORDPRESS INSTALLATION PACKAGE — $100
iThink! will install WordPress platform and common plugins.
BASIC THEME INSTALLATION PACKAGE — $125
iThink! will install your purchased theme and common plugins. Additional fees would be required to configure your theme.
BRONZE INSTALLATION (WORDPRESS AND THEME) PACKAGE — $150
iThink! will install the WordPress platform, your purchased theme, the best common plugins. Additional fees would be required to configure your theme. Contact us to find out how you can get $50 off your WordPress installation.
SILVER INSTALLATION PACKAGE — from $200
iThink! will install the WordPress platform, your purchased theme, the best common plugins, add your logo and provide basic color customization to the theme.
GOLD INSTALLATION PACKAGE — from $300
iThink! will offer all of the above with an additional 2 hours of layout customization and plugin integration.
What information do we need?
Fill in all the information you can in the form below and I will then check your hosting account to make sure it is capable of running WordPress. If everything is ready you will then get a PayPal payment request before I get started.
- A real email address – A real working email address that you check every day! I will email you one time with any questions and to make sure we can communicate, if it bounces back I will not try again. (Yes there are people who have paid for and have a blog but don’t have the login information or know how to use it.)
- Blog Name – (You can change this at any time)
- Tag Line Or Slogan – a relevant, catchy, descriptive phrase about your blog (you can change this at any time)
- Directory To Install Blog- Example: www.yoursite.com/blog with blog being the install directory. This can be called anything you wish or can be installed as the main website. * Tip* A short keyword is often better than just calling it blog.
- Web Host Admin Login URL – The URL address you go to log into your hosting account. VUj5v9EjKC
- Web Host Username – The username to login to your hosting account.
- Web Host Password – The password to login to your hosting account.
Submit this FTP information only if it is different than your web host information. If you don’t know what it is just skip this section.
- FTP Server Name Address
- FTP Username
- FTP Password
Installation Services Form